Radio & Television
- Park City Rotary: February 7th, 12:00 MST, Park City Rotary, Grub Steak
- Myriad Genetics: February 10th, 10:00 AM & 3:00 PM, Private Event
- Park City Book Club: April 5th, 1:30PM
- American Hospital Association: Society for Consumer Healthcare Advocacy, April 18th, Austin, TX. Renaissance Hotel
- Speech at Sunrise Rotary Park City: In Pain We Trust: How to be an Advocate.
- Key note speech: “Profound Power of Listening: Improving Patient Outcomes and Decreasing Costs” Presented at the HCA Patient Improvement Symposium. Attendees: 200 Healthcare Executives (CEOs, CMOs, CNOs).
- HealthInsights: Patient Centered Care in Action, Plenary Speaker, March 7, 2013, Larry H. Miller Pavilion, Salt Lake Community College
- Strategic Networking, Women of Influence Conference, April 5th, 2013, Ogden, Utah
- Difficult Diagnosis: The Role of Perceptual Bias and Listening, Guest Lecturer, Advanced Medical-Surgical Nursing, School of Nursing, Westminster College
Newspaper & Journals
- Please email me directly to view.